DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal
Designed for clarity at a wide range of distances and refreshing comfort all day.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal contact lenses combine the best of both worlds—Precision Profile design for clear vision and blink-activated moisture for refreshing comfort all day.
Here's how it works:
Unique Precision Profile design
A full range of prescription strengths blends seamlessly for instant focus and smooth transitions across a wide range of distances. Whether it’s reading a restaurant menu or your favorite book, you can start seeing comfortably again within arm’s length, without eyestrain. And only DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® brand contact lenses have blink-activated moisture for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology for outstanding comfort throughout the day
- No cleaning required
- Designed for clarity at all distances, near through far
People who have presbyopia (inability to focus on near objects who may currently use reading glasses) and aren’t currently wearing contact lenses or are dissatisfied with their current contact lenses.
ACUVUE® VITA® Monthly Contact Lenses
Don’t blame yourself for your monthly contact lens discomfort, it could be your lenses. As the month goes on, you might be using rewetting drops, taking breaks, or removing your lenses to deal with the discomfort. If this sounds familiar, NEW ACUVUE® VITA® Brand with HydraMax™ Technology might be the right lenses for you.
- Monthly contact lenses designed for reliable, superior comfort. New ACUVUE® VITA® delivers on weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4 by maximizing and maintaining hydration throughout the lens.
- ACUVUE® VITA® lenses are available in 6 lenses per box.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- HydraMax™ Technology helps maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens—providing lasting comfort throughout the month.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes. Learn more about Disposable Contacts.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning